From 21 to 24 May, interzum 2019 in Cologne brings together everything you need for real innovations and resounding market success: visionary technologies meet novel materials and innovative design. See over 1,800 suppliers from around 60 countries showcase the best ideas and the latest trends for the furniture industry, interior construction and mobile living environments.
Extensive. Inspiring. At the top of its class. Only interzum provides such a comprehensive picture of the breadth of the global market – from fittings, glass elements and lighting to surfaces, wood-based materials and natural materials to leather, upholstery fabrics and production equipment for furniture fillings and mattresses. Key players, trendsetters and trailblazers travel from all over the world to shape the future. You too will find valuable new inspiration for the future of your business in Cologne.
Focusing on current issues affecting the industry International market and opinion leaders gather at the top-class events. Seize the opportunity to establish contact with renowned experts, discuss current issues and share knowledge.
- Piazza in Hall 3.2: “Digitalization: Focus on Consumer Trends!”
- Piazza in Hall 4.2: “Disruptive Materials”
- Piazza in Hall 6: “Trends in Surfaces & Wood Design”
- Piazza in Hall 10.1: “Mobile Spaces”
- Hall 3.2: “Digital Printing” More information at: interzum.com/piazza.
- Boulevard and walkways between halls: “interzum award”
- Boulevard: “Tiny Spaces – Living in compact homes”
- Boulevard: “60 years interzum”
It’s not only the trade fair that makes a visit to Cologne well worth the trip. As a city that is alive with art and culture, commerce and joie de vivre, this metropolis on the Rhine has a lot to offer, 24 hours a day. Step into the vibrant atmosphere of a global meeting point. Gain new inspiration – and leave your competitors behind.